Re: [CH] RSVP: Annual NJ "Eat The Heat" Hotluck

dabhome (dabhome@enter.net)
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 14:50:44 -0400

Karen Stober wrote:

> Just a reminder the annual NJ Hotluck, as seen on FoodTV's "Eat The Heat",
> will be held on Saturday, July 6, in Warren, NJ.  Starting around 2PM.
> Bring you bathing suits.  Let me know if you need the BBQ started.  I will
> set up  the usual hot trays and table.  We have a new deck this year and a
> new front walk.  And, a big chile windsock, in addition to the chile flag
> and windchimes.  And now, a new baby ... CAT!
>
> Please let me know if you are coming and if you need directions.  So far,
> it's only Mark Stevens, myself and my Dad at the Hotluck.
>
> Karen E. Stober
> kstober@us.ibm.com (Until June 27)
> kstober@skyweb.net
> http://members.skyweb.net/~kstober/

Karen,
Of course you know I wont miss out on a chance to "Eat The Heat" with some
of my fellow C.H.'s .
So I'm sending this "R.S.V.P." back to you to let you know I will be there!!
Let me know what else you need me to bring!!
ANY" CHILE-HEAD" WITHIN A 100 MILE RADIUS WHO DOSE NOT SHOW UP
TO THIS HOT-LUCK MUST TRULY BE AFRAID OF HAVING A GOOD TIME
AND TESTING OUT THEIR OWN LEVEL OF "EATIN THE HEAT"