Re: [CH] Down, but not out

Uncle Dirty Dave (xrated@ameritech.net)
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 08:50:28 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karen Stober" <kstober@us.ibm.com>

> There is no free in freelancing.  Do it for a fee.  As my professors have
> told me, stand up for what you are worth.  If they wont pay your fee, and,
> as a newcomer, you are on the low side, then they are just cheap.  They
> will get what they pay for.  I also learned a lot about usage and re-use
> rights and copyrights.

Go for it. If you're too cheap they won't respect you or your work. Itsa
facka life that money spent equals value received in the minds of clients.
Ain't it great to live in a world of perceived realitites???  B^)=

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider