RE: [CH] Down, but not out

Frank J. Hashek (pepperking@outdrs.net)
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:54:05 -0500

How about the old CW tune by Johnny Paycheck: Take This Job and Shove It!

Seriously George, I'll put some Jimi on at work tonite, down a few pods at
lunch and send positive vibrations your way.

Been there, done that - - laid off from my airline in September, but back
last month.

Blue skies and hot chiles,
Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com]On Behalf Of VoodooChile
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 9:29 AM
To: George J. Goslowsky
Cc: Chile-Heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: Re: [CH] Down, but not out

>Greetings ChileHeads,
>
>   I write to from the ranks of the unemployed.  I was laid off the last of
>April, but have only just gotten my act together enough to try to re-enlist
>with the CH list.  I hope that this gets through to y'all.  As luck would
>have it, my wife is still unemployed as well.  When it pains, it pours.
>C'est la vie.
>
>   Anywho, I just wanted to take a moment from the job hunting to let y'all
>know that I have not fallen off the face of the earth.  I have never been a
>frequent poster, but I do put in my $0.02 worth now and again.  Rael buddy,
>put on some Jimmy and let him work a little voodoo for me.  I can use it
>about now.  B-)
>
>George J. Goslowsky
>Monk of the TCS
>Holder of Fire

Will do, Brother George.  Sorry to hear about your misfortunes, but
keep the faith, mon.  Got some Electric Ladyland cranked up and
rock-n-roll voodoo is headed your way.  Maybe some other good
chilehead brothers and sisters will throw a little Jimi on the table
throughout the day, and a wave of Good Vibrations will rumble the
country sane, and drum up some jobs in your locale.

Keep me posted, brother.

--
Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael64