Re: [CH] Re: [arrivivi gusano]

Jesse [CH1200] G. (CH1200@attbi.com)
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 23:24:48 -0500

Hey CH's,
Salute in the general direction of Bolivia when you read that chile's
name!  Arrivivi gusanos ROCK.  My specimen is bushing up nicely, albeit
compactly.  (It's early.)  It was one of the few plants that did not
survive my basement over-wintering, so of course I --had-- to order another.

To quote Her Slimness's web page: "ARRIVIVI GUSANO A rare chile from
Bolivia. The pale white crinkly chiles resemble small caterpillars.
Shockingly hot with a citrusy taste. Very addictive. Chinense" (© 2002
The Chile Woman, no © infringement intended =^] )

I took a few to the Open Fields '00 and Mike Benson was brave enough to
try one.  The worm-pepper's aroma was intense, hab-like, but more, kinda
tropical.  It spread for quite a distance, so that people 10-20 feet
away ... kept away.

Well, hasta la lista,
Jesse G.
CH#1200
Technically unemployed, but dealing with it better (3rd layoff in 5
yrs), now computer consulting at a subsistence level (it's chile
season!), and an S corp, and REALLY glad his wife-the-teacher got a
Master's two summers ago when he was laid off the LAST time =^].  El
Grande works in mysterious ways...