Re: [CH] Whats the best brand of food hehydrator?

Chad A Gard (gard@indy.net)
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 08:48:15 -0500

At 7:33 PM -0400 6/24/02, RockRadio1@aol.com wrote:
>May seem wierd, but I use an oven as a dehydrator.  Long term, low
>(140-150 deg F) temp.

I've done that before.  But it heats up the house, and probably uses
more electricity than the dehydrator.  And, of course, keeps you from
baking some bread or cookies or something at the same time :).

Like an idiot, I forgot to check the brands/models on my dehydrators
last night.  I'll check tonight...

>Odd all the hams that are also into pepperology.  ;)

Not all of 'em.  Just the cool ones :)

>Bruce In Arkansas
>KA9SOX

Vanity call, or did you live up in my neck of the woods (or prarie,
as the case may be) in the past?
--
Chad Gard, KB9WXQ
INCHASE: http://www.inchase.org  Co-founder