Re: [CH] dehydrators

John Benz Fentner, Jr. (johnfentner@attbi.com)
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 10:28:50 -0400

jim@wildpepper.com wrote:

> Hmmm... I built something like that ;-)
(Littlea snoop)
> Worked only 'okay' as the water
> heater couldn't quite get hot enought for me.  Just finished dismantling
> it this week.
>
> Gonna build a bigger, better one soon :-)

This is the guy who clears varmints outa the chile patch with an
Imperial Death Star. The dehydrator will probly be antimatter powered.
YKYACHI...

Picnic yesterday...sprinkling MWPH Red Savina (TM) Powder on my potato
salad. "Oooooo", she sez, "is that paprika? Can I borrow a little for my
Deviled Eggs?"  "Why soiteny madam, help yerself."
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

(What? Would you take an unidentified red powder from somebody wearing a
"We Don' Need No Steenking Tastebuds!" T-Shirt? Chile Longa, Vita
Brevis)

JB
(Eggs were good too)