RE: [CH] Toad Sweat on TV

Felipe (fdeguzma@cisco.com)
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 08:36:04 -0400

I didn't see the show, but I've been to the Southern Seasons Market and met
Sherri, the wife of Toad Sweat's creator, Todd. Toad sweat is a
habanero-based dessert-style hot sauce. At their booth, I sampled three
varieties of Toad Sweat on ice cream. I never considered hot sauce on
desserts, but Toad Sweat actually works best with desserts. I'm not sure how
widely available it is, but I know its creator is a chile-head member. The
website is  www.toadsweat.com.

Congrats on the coverage Todd.

Phil

PS I am not affiliated with Toad Sweat, I just happen to live in the same
area as the company.