Re: [CH] To His Coy Plant (was When to Pick)

Tony Flynn (tonyflynn@value.net.nz)
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 08:22:52 +1200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alex Silbajoris" <asilbajo@hotmail.com>
To: <chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 2:47 AM
Subject: [CH] To His Coy Plant (was When to Pick)

<Snip---------------
> To His Coy Pepper Plant
>
> But at my back I always hear
> Frost's winged chariot drawing near;
--------------------
Congratulations to our list "Poet Laureate" on his delightful version of one
of my favourite poems since I was a school boy. Great stuff.
On topic I saw dusting snow on a local mountain following a really wet
month. The Siberian indoor peppers in my "lean-to" glasshouse are ripening
and looking good I may try some outdoors this spring. Rocottos are still
covered in fruit and keeping me going in fresh peppers. What a great plant
these are turning out to be.
Past the shortest day now and the sun is starting to rise from the sea a
fraction closer south every day.

Tony Flynn

Grandad. Retired at the beach. Bay of Plenty. New Zealand