Re: [CH] Attack of the chile eating turkeys

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 20:34:15 -0700

Hmmmm. If they get stuck on the fence, you'll have barbecued, chile stuffed turkeys!
Mind you, the stuffing will be in the gizzard, which is usually in the stuffing. Should we quit while we is ahead? Cheers, Doug in BC OR if ya chop up
the gizzard and add some mole sauce.....