Re: [CH] best variety in pots

The NorthEast ChileMan (thenortheastchileman@attbi.com)
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 21:59:27 -0400

Snip:The NorthEast ChileMan wrote: BIG snip!!!!! OH my! Paul, stick up fer
yer rights! Get your better half eating peppers as much as you do!
Erich......you do likewise!!    I was cooking awhile back (don't remember
what it was) & the wife & her sister walked in with our boys & both the
girls started sniffling, wheezing & eyes watering, didn't seem to bother my
kids. "What the hedoublehockeysticks are you cooking now?!?!" was all I
heard. Still think I can convert her? Now remember you've had 50ish years.
    Paul
----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Irvine" <dougandmarie@shaw.ca>
To: "Gary Bellinger" <yesgaz@itcanada.com>
Cc: "tucker" <tucker@ticon.net>; <chile-heads-digest@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 23 July, 2002 8:08 PM
Subject: Re: [CH] best variety in pots

> Gary Bellinger wrote:
> >
> > > Or you aint nevah  evah gonna make it back to Canader!!  And
Gary.....must be cause you live in Kewbeck....tabernac!   Put yer pants
down.....whoops, I mean yer FOOT!!!! Boy, did I make the right choice 55
years ago in Tronna! My better half, as she enjoys peppers as much as I do,
except fer the Hunan hand bit!!!!! will let me put those chiles wherever we
can find room, and we live in an apartment! Anyway, good luck with finding
room to over winter those great chiles. I have done it now for three years,
and will try for four, and apart from needing a little stress, they are
doing fine....and they even give me fresh peppers in the winter.  (mind you,
both of you, OUR winter is MUCH better than yours! Hah!!) Cheers, Doug in BC
(dunt move here, we gotta nuff!)e