Re: [CH] best variety in pots

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 19:01:04 -0500

Gary Bellinger wrote:

> Perhaps you haven't heard of The Society of Pepper Growers Perpetually
> Banned from the best Overwintering Spots who Yearn for the Burn Year Round.

  Damn, here I was all set to start planning out my support group, and I find
out there already is one.

  To try to stay somewhat on topic, did anyone else grow mild Jals. this year,
sample one, and think that someone at the nursery must have switched tags on
you???

  These are mild maybe if your a Hab. muncher, but for a moderate like me (HI
Sandy!!!) they are a little strong.  I was hoping to make some poppers, but I
might have to eat them with a knife and fork...  or just nibble at the ends.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099