Re: [CH] Looking for good recipes using banana peppers.

Steve M Duddy (timetiles@icon.co.za)
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 06:41:42 +0200

1) Cut in half, clean out seeds and use as serving receptacles for:
    Cream cheese mixes
    Peanut butter mixes
    Aioli
    Olive paste
    Salsas
    Denture cream

2) Leave whole, cut off cap, clean out seeds and
    Stuff with meat mixture and bake
    Stuff with rice mixture and bake
    Stuff with cheese mixture, coat in batter and deep fry
    Use as ear muffs for elves
    Stick them on your fingers and entertain children
    Freeze a few for snow-mens noses

3) Clean out seeds, slice into strips and
    Dip them into something and eat them
    Put them in a Stir Fry
    Put them in a Stew or Soup
    Use them in an Aspic, a Terrine, Pate, or Galantine
    Dry them
    Wave handfuls of them aggressively at people in supermarkets

4) Give them to your friends

5) Sell them

6) Never use them in Salads or try to Pickle them.

Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did.

Steve
Wilderness
South Africa