Re: [CH] - yup, I'm back

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 20:46:01 -0700

Gary Bellinger wrote:

> Well, as long as were trading personal, i mean positional stats, I'm at 43
> degrees north by 79 degrees west which puts me on the same latitude with
> southern Oregon although I am still north of the border in Canada.
Yup.....and all the folk living in Windsor Ontario brag about being further south, than Northern California. Having been both places, however, there
is quite a difference. Somehow the Pacific seems to have a better atmosphere than the St.Clair river! Cheers, Doug in BC.....and the chiles grow
better, as well!