Re: [CH] Food Channel show

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sun, 04 Aug 2002 19:41:16 -0700

Unfortunately....y'all...we in Canader, get a different version of the food channel! tonight we got....ready fer this??? Martha(sell my
stock)Washername!!And then....we got Another crappy show, which wuz  NOT hot, or even warm! YUCK!!! I will complain to my isp, much good that will do!
So, Suz and Curt in SoCal(love San Diego!) and Paul in the FAR EAST! thanks for the advice, but it aint gonna do this old man any good at all atall!
Sheesh!   Old annoyed Doug in BC....