Re: [CH] Re:Food Channel show

John Benz Fentner, Jr. (johnfentner@attbi.com)
Mon, 05 Aug 2002 00:11:08 -0400

Alex Silbajoris wrote:

> >From: "John Benz Fentner, Jr." <johnfentner@attbi.com>
>
> >Yeah...I'm watching it now...some deranged fireman tossing napalm in his
> >chili.  Looks vaguely familiar.

> Man, I would hate to be in full firefighting uniform, fighting a fire, when
> El Grande sends the call from within.

I dunno...what with having them high pressure hoses and axes & stuff.
Fact is...I can remember a time or two when a helmet and visor woulda
been downright handy.

Or...to paraphrase Eddie Murphy...on a scale of 1 to 100 Br'er Jim's
chili is "Get the (bleep) outa here!"

BTW...If you were looking closely at the Chili Cookoff show that
preceded it you would have seen a couple bottles of W2WP&H sauces in the
competitor's booths. I dunno if that constitutes a secret ingredient or
an assault with a deadly weapon.

JB
Acid Free Glass Etching - Reasonable Rates