Re: [CH] Gratified....

The NorthEast ChileMan (thenortheastchileman@attbi.com)
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 07:41:07 -0400

Starting them down the path, eh? E-mail me your addy off list & I'll forward
a copy. Did you see the first one that aired last year? I have a copy of
that one too if you haven't.
Peppers lovin' this heat wave,
Paul

----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Irvine" <dougandmarie@shaw.ca>
Sent: Monday, 05 August, 2002 12:15 AM
Subject: [CH] Gratified....

> Even if I could not watch the shows on the US Food channel, it was most
gratifying to get an email from a budding CH in North Carolina, who had
found
> my recipes on http://www.PepperFool.com and had decided to try my roast
pork tenderloin. He had asked me in a previous post about green or orange
> habs....how hot? and I had told him that the orange ones were ripe, and
the green ones not. Anyway, he did the recipe, with an orange hab, and it
> turned out just great, surprised him, in that he was able to eat it
without catching fire!!! :-) He will be trying more C-H recipes, and
hopefully