Re: [CH] Open Fields 2002 - Who is attending?

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Mon, 05 Aug 2002 14:23:10 +0000

>From: jim@wildpepper.com

>Re:  it's a secret "Field of Dreams"

More like the Hectare of Nightmare!

>Can't give you the figures from last year's
>event (since I wasn't there) but 200 looks like a reasonable guess at
>this years number.

One thing, not everyone will be there at the same time, because of various
schedule conflicts.

>It would also be VERY
>nice if you could swing by my landlords' farm market & buy something
>from him.  I'll provide more info on that later.

Linda and I went looking for them last year and found only an empty stand.
Maybe we had the wrong place, we were looking farther north on 35.  I still
wish we could negotiate a field-gleaning deal with them.

>Tony George

Well, if Michael Schumacher wins, and in the winner's circle they give him a
bottle of hab sauce instead of a bottle of milk, and he takes a big pull and
exclaims "Scharfer gibt's nicht! Mein Gott!  Am morgen Ich soll ein
Feuersring haben!" I'll be satisfied.

>I'll be posting the 'official' invite & request for RSVP's shortly.

For my response, think Cesar Vallejo ... anyone care to guess?

- A