Re: [CH] Recipe Challenge

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Mon, 05 Aug 2002 21:01:03 -0500

"Michael J. Pedersen" wrote:

> I don't find that hard to believe. I'm 31, and I've just now decided to
> let alcohol in. Funny thing is that, so far, I don't like the taste of
> most anything I've had. Kinda frustrating, since it means I really don't
> know what people like about it.
>
> Oh well. Someday, maybe, I'll figure it out.

  Well, my Father-In-Law just recently introduced me to Gin and Tonic, which
I find I like quite a bit.  My wife prefers her's made with Sprite though...

  Long Island Iced Tea is pretty good if made properly. I had one at a
wedding reception in the middle of nowhere a few months back, and the
bartender had to look it up in her book to make it.  I think it might have
made a decent paint stripping compound...

  I guess for me, the stuff that doesn't really taste like alcohol at all
when mixed right is what I prefer.

  Also, a good German Dunkel Weiss, or a nice local wine...

  ***  To try to stay on topic at least somewhat, the Gypsies are doing
really well, but I fear they will all ripen at the same time, and I'll have
to find enough neighbors to share...

--
Erich
C-H # 2099