Re: [CH] Food Channel Show

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Tue, 06 Aug 2002 16:47:40 -0700

Now that old Doug is RETIRED, he wears sandals all day long. Well, mocassins, at any rate! Even 7:00 AM is sorta questionable!  Well, not
really...sometimes we are up at  6:00 AM West Coast time. But, as I said earlier, our stupid cable companies have decreed in their wisdom?? that we
watch what they think we should watch, on the CANADIAN Food Channel!  Martha fluffin Stewart????? Oh My! Doug in BC