Re: [CH] Food Channel Show

Uncle Dirty Dave (xrated@ameritech.net)
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 23:36:36 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary Bellinger" <yesgaz@itcanada.com>
To: "Doug Irvine" <dougandmarie@shaw.ca>; "Byron" <byronbromley@tellink.net>
Cc: <chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 9:29 PM
Subject: Re: [CH] Food Channel Show

> > Now that old Doug is RETIRED, he wears sandals all day long. Well,
> mocassins, at any rate! Even 7:00 AM is sorta questionable!  Well, not
> > really...sometimes we are up at  6:00 AM West Coast time. But, as I said
> earlier, our stupid cable companies have decreed in their wisdom?? that we
> > watch what they think we should watch, on the CANADIAN Food Channel!
> Martha fluffin Stewart????? Oh My! Doug in BC
>
> Oh just send Martha to jail and let her accessorize her cell. Put that on
> the Food Channel! Gary in Ontario

Well, see, your gummint in Canadia has this Canadian Content thing
cross-wise of their sphincter ani. And we get Martha infliced on us by the
Food Network, Gardening Channel, PBS, ABC, and Better Homes and Gardens,

Youse guys just get her on your Food Channel.

ENJOY!!!
--------
UNCLE DIRTY DAVE'S KITCHEN --
Home of Yaaaaa Hooooo Aaahhh!!! HOT SAUCE and Hardin Cider