Re: [CH] Oregonian Hot Sauce

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 15:19:18 -0700

Scott....why didn't you buy two? Rael would have loved to have had a bottle of that! He could put it on the twister mat.....BTW  did that guy sound
like a Canuck? He has a neighbor who lived in Kelowna BC at the same time we did, and who was born in Manitoba at the same time we lived there, as
well!! Small wirld aint it? Doug in BC