Re: [CH] If you want to enjoy your endorphin rush, it is helpful to be alive.

The NorthEast ChileMan (thenortheastchileman@attbi.com)
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 06:24:56 -0400

Thank-you Akivar for bringing a little reality to our side of the pond.
We've been a "free" country for so long that the new measures are not
something we're used to & many find them upsetting. What I find upsetting is
watching the names & pictures of my fellow Americans & New Englanders that I
recorded from local stations that quoting you, "but not nearly as
inconvenient as becoming a statistic"
I'm sorry Susan was singled out because of her skin color.
I'm sorry Mr. Starkey feels, Quote "we all have to suffer" these delays.
I'm Very Sorry anybody thinks these measures are anything but necessary.
But you know what, you all need to reread the post below. If my showing up
at Logan 2 & 1/2 hours before my flight so they can check my rectum for C4,
I'll do it without a complaint.

> As you all know, I missed the event due to a death in the family from
> the events on 9-11. My sister's husband (my bro-in-law) was Lt Gen Tim
> J Maude (3 star), killed at his desk while arranging an increase in
> survivor death benefits for military personnel. Timmy J spent most of
> his career trying to improve the lot of the common soldier. My sister
> has established a memorial fund to try and continue that work.

Read it again...killed at his desk.... how many more will die unknowingly
because you had to "let your hair down" to be inspected? I'm sorry my fellow
Americans, you need to take a reality pill. Quoting Mr. Starkey again, Snip:
But, because of some overmonied sandmaggot who, hopefully, is rotting n
little tiny pieces underneath a mountain of Afghanistan, we all have to
suffer. I'm sorry Mr. Starkey, you haven't suffered yet, & I can only hope
you don't! Do you think that "overmonied sandmaggot"is done? I think not.
  My rant mode off,
    Paul
Quoting Doug Irvine, Snip: Whatever happened to our "list cop"? Have all the
C-H bunch been behaving so well that you, like me, have retired?? No Doug,
thankfully I did not lose anyone special to me. I did attend a funeral mass
for my best friends uncle. You need to teach me how to ignore this stuff so
as not to have the list cop kick my dupa.