Re: [CH] Ow, my eyes!

Dygurkem _ (dygurkem@hotmail.com)
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 16:28:41 +0000

I usually take one of the lenses, place it in my hand, turn on the water
(LITTLE pressure, just to say there's water coming down) and wash it for
like 10 min. I takes a while and I know you're not supposed to put normal
water on lenses but it does the job, you only feel a slight burning for
15-20 seconds....

Also, it could be a good idea to clean your contact lenses container if it's
"contaminated" with cap. I fill it with milk, leave for a while, then
normally clean it....

Hope this help.