Re: [CH] Open Fields invite to all

Jeff Thompson (jeffthompson@mac.com)
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 14:08:14 -0700 (PDT)

I am REALLY looking forward to it. My son dropped out of orchestra so he could attend with me this year (well, not really, but it did play a part in his decision). He and I, along with one other, will be coming down for the day, and we MIGHT even spend the night if we can locate a camper that we can borrow (not like we NEED to; we're only about 45 minutes away -- but it would be kinda fun to stay over and cook under the stars).

Jeff