Re: [CH] Melinda's Steak Sauce...

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 20:01:06 -0700

Wise move! Although Jim is (BIG apologies in advance) all tuckered out, after a couple of weeks at a state fair! Having done those things for more
years than I wish to recall, I know, too well, what he went through! It aint fun! People can be jerks, speciallly when they get out to a fair, and
dealing with them is very stressfull. Stick with the good stuff, Erich!  Cheers, Doug in BC