Re: [CH] Caribbean Scotch Bonnets...

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 20:20:39 -0700

Erich, Melinda's notwithstanding, I grew Carib Reds for three years. When they mature(turn RED) They IS hot...take it from the old guy. I still have a
bunch of them dried,in fact Jim saw them last year when he was here. I wintered those plants over for two winters, and they still produced big time,
each year. They are slow to mature but look out,when they do! Lemme know, there, old moddie, if you can do anything with them...:-))) I decided not to
grow them again, because habs have a much better flavor, along with the heat IMHO......when is your next honeymoon? Cheers, Doug