RE: [CH] Low Fat...Can Be Tasty

Linda Reynolds (lr21@cornell.edu)
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:19:27 -0400

........I am not a doctor but my husband is an RN, and I subscribe to the
Dr. Atkins formula for weight/health control:  High protein/low
carbohydrates.  He contends that dietary cholesterol does not automatically
turn into blood cholesterol and as Scott says, it has more to do with
weight and heredity.

I too think that a lot of my health benefits come from eating hot stuff daily.

LR