Re: [CH] Open Fields invite to all

VoodooChile (rael64@qwest.net)
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 23:04:01 -0600

>Alex Silbajoris wrote:
>
>>  OK, Jim, here I go again.
>>

>>  ... I will harvest habaneros, on a rainy day...
>>

>>  ... witnessed by the weekend, and by the rain,
>>  and the long road I travel to gather this pain.
>>
>>  - A
>
>   Are you trying to tell us to remember to bring an umbrella???
>
>   (Notice I say "us" like I actually may be going.... ha.  Don't think I could
>talk the wife into a five (?) hour drive just to fraternize with
>people she only
>knows of through my re-telling of pertinent posts...)

Oh now, come on.  There's people from thousands o' miles away coming
to sweat and swap lies w/people only known thru email! That's part of
the beauty of it! A supersized hotluck. It's a Chilestock, baby :)

Of course, you could leave the wife at home <G>.  But if you're a
drinking man, and Alex has that chile tequila, you'd best bring a
sleeping bag...hehehe.

--
Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
Rael64