Re: [CH] Firey Foods Newsletter

Joan McCutcheon (joan@mccutcheon.com)
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 07:38:18 +0200

It was very entertaining to read this report on Amsterdam.

Dave has it spot-on but this is from an outsider (Scottish) who has been
living in Amsterdam for 5 years.

What do the 'real' dutch folks think?  Hey Dewi, Rob?  Wat denk je?

It's funny/strange how some things are legal in some countries but not in
others.

I'm still getting used to the culture here.  In the UK you can buy pain
killers with codeine over the counter but here you have to get them on
prescription!

Hot regards,

Joannie (DhileHead)