Re: [CH] Bye bye

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 15:15:07 -0500

Alex Silbajoris wrote:

> If a lack of a response upsets you to the point of leaving the group, I wish
> you luck with the rest of the Internet.

  The what?!?!?  You mean there's more out there than just this list???  I'd
heard all the legendary tales of nekkid womenssss and all, but dismissed them as
the fevered dreams of adolescent, greasy-faced, fourteen year old programmers
and hackers....  Where's Rael?  Surely if these tales were true he would have
told me....

> Also, a bit of advice:  If you figure out how to join a group, you should
> also figure out how to unsubscribe.

  Unsubscribe?  But then we wouldn't get credit for fulfilling our community
service, and we'd all be back in the pokey...

--
Erich
C-H # 2099