Re: [CH] reintroduction

VoodooChile (rael64@qwest.net)
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 15:09:23 -0600

>Leslie Mandic wrote:
>
>>  Hi, my name is Leslie and I am a chile-head.
>>  ... mostly lurker, though Bert (the cat) & I did make a brief
>>appearance at last years Open Fields...
>
>   Hi Leslie!
>
>   Always great to see another moderate among us.  One day we shall
>rise up against our oppressive extreme fire eaters and...  oh wait,
>sh*t, that's supposed to be a secret...  Nevermind.
>
>   Anyway, how come no one told me we could take our cats to the open
>fields???  Not that I would, since they would be terrified...

Just don't be there come nightfall.  Alex and other individuals
having nipped the nips of the ChileElixerGoddess may get ideas for
cat gumbo...

cat stew
cat roasted with chipotle/cilantro rub
cat kabobs

(i used to own a cat, so don't gimme no grief)

--
Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael"...and I loved my cat...tasty little bugger..."64
Monk of the TCS
Order of Enlightened Twister [TM!]