[CH] [Fwd: your CH message didn't get posted...]

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 21:06:27 -0500

  Oooops, I'll try this again...

Your message to the Chile-Heads list was forwarded to the list owner
since it
contained HTML....

Gary Bellinger wrote:

> What is the link Erich? Don't keep this secret all to yourself. You have
> piqued my interest on a lazy Sunday afternoon.
>
> Gary
> CH  #2169

  Ok, Here you go:
http://www.bellbuckle.com/shopping/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=5&cat=Captain+Rodney%27s+Brand

  Have fun E-shopping on your lazy Sunday afternoon, while some of us
poor
slobs are running back and forth from the computer to helping our wives
tear
out the kitchen floor.  Have to maintain just the right balance so I can
catch up on e-mail, but not need that divorce attorney.  ;-))))

--
Erich
C-H # 2099