Re: [CH] reintroduction

Leslie Mandic (rnonrun@bellsouth.net)
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:07:45 -0400

--Apple-Mail-2-538458446

On Monday, August 26, 2002, at 02:53  AM, Riley J. McIntire wrote:

> You can overcome this deficiency.  I bet Sandy really has already, just
> won't admit it.  Mary and I had egg sandwiches for breakfast.  Homemade
> onion bread with about a 1/4 cup of savinas in it.  Toasted that,
> Canadian
> bacon (soy, of course--I can't eat the real stuff).  Let's see, with
> mustard, spray butter, Sambal Oelek, avocado, fried egg, garden tomato,
> soy
> cheese, and fresh, chopped homegrown red savinas!  To die for.
> Moderates
> don't experience this.  You hear?  Persevere, you'll make it.

1/4 cup of SAVINAS!!! in one breakfast!!??? egg sandwhiches. ugh.

--leslie with the new iMac in Louisville, Kentucky
USDA 6abc depending on who you ask on what day.

--Apple-Mail-2-538458446

<excerpt>You can overcome this deficiency.  I bet Sandy really has
already, just

won't admit it.  Mary and I had egg sandwiches for breakfast.  Homemade

onion bread with about a 1/4 cup of savinas in it.  Toasted that,
Canadian

bacon (soy, of course--I can't eat the real stuff).  Let's see, with

mustard, spray butter, Sambal Oelek, avocado, fried egg, garden
tomato, soy

cheese, and fresh, chopped homegrown red savinas!  To die for.
Moderates

don't experience this.  You hear?  Persevere, you'll make it.

</excerpt>

1/4 cup of SAVINAS!!! in one breakfast!!??? egg sandwhiches. ugh.

iMac in Louisville, Kentucky

USDA 6abc depending on who you ask on what day.</smaller></fontfamily>
--Apple-Mail-2-538458446--