Re: [CH] Open Fields- update

dabhome (dabhome@enter.net)
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 16:01:06 -0400

Sorry you all can't be as svelt as I....heh,heh,heh,heh,!!!
 but I must take a little different stand on that old Theory.
 Unlike myself"320lbs/6ft" alittle gal I know can cook her little ass off!!!
 I think you all would agree that ...Risa G. is truly capable of shattering
that myth!!!
 So RisaG. damn the torpedoes full speed ahead, fire those chile's, and keep
on cookin,
 cause I know I can trust at least one skinny cook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!