Re: [CH] Introduction

Leslie Mandic (rnonrun@bellsouth.net)
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 17:42:23 -0400

--Apple-Mail-11-551335644

On Monday, August 26, 2002, at 03:39  PM, Brian Worthey wrote:

> Just ran across this list, and learning how exactly this one works and
> all.
> I love to cook, love to BBQ, and love peppers/chiles of any kind,
> usually
> any fashion too.  I look forward to being a part of the list here.
>
> B-Worthey

Welcome and you are FROM the west coast maybe?

--leslie with the new iMac in Louisville, Kentucky formerly of Bezerkeley
USDA 6abc depending on who you ask on what day.

--Apple-Mail-11-551335644

Just ran across this list, and learning how exactly this one works and
all.

I love to cook, love to BBQ, and love peppers/chiles of any kind,
usually

any fashion too.  I look forward to being a part of the list here.

B-Worthey

</excerpt>

Welcome and you are FROM the west coast maybe?

iMac in Louisville, Kentucky </smaller></fontfamily>formerly of

USDA 6abc depending on who you ask on what day.</smaller></fontfamily>
--Apple-Mail-11-551335644--