Re: [CH] Smokin'

Mike Pierce (chileheadmike@comcast.net)
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 18:42:36 -0500

Green,
I don't use water when smokin chiles. I figure I'm trying to dry them out.
I will put em out on the weeber for 5 or 6 hours on really low heat and
transfer em to the dehydrator. Did that same thing with a whole bunch of
roma tomatoes yesterday, they smelled awfully good but I haven't tried em
yet. I haven't had the chance for chiles yet, what few Biker Billys I've
got are still green, same with the anchos. Good luck with the Habs.

Mike in KC