Re: [CH] Open Fields Road Report - Cone Zone on Highway 37

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 04:26:04 -0700 (PDT)

ACK!  Sorry about that Jim.  I screwed up.  I'm truly sorry.

Sorry to hear about Carolyn Adrian.

Oh, I did mean to tell you.  Many thanks for the idea on working the
soil.  I went ahead and put a double dose of gypsum down.  What plants
are left have perked right up and I've actually got some blooms!

Ted

--- jim@wildpepper.com wrote:
> Ummm...  alternate routes, ANY routes for that matter, aren't really
> for
> general publication.  If you need an alternate route, and yes- the
> cones
> are still likely to be up next month, e-mail me off list & I'll give
> you
> some options.
>
> This IS supposed to be a secret location you know :-)
>
> -Jim C
> Mild to Wild
>
> Also, my landlords' mother, Carolyn Adrian, was killed Friday in a
> head
> on vehicle accident.  We buried her today.  Like there needs to be
> another reason to mind our p's & q's while there....

=====
lat: 39.74673, lon: -86.33115
Signal Corps:  -- http://www.civilwarsignal.org/
USMT -- http://www.unitedstatesmilitarytelegraph.org
"The objective of the fighting army is to obtain good ground; it is also the objective of every telegrapher."