Re: [CH] tomato escabeche?

Norm Corley (ncorley@otenet.gr)
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 18:38:25 +0300

On Fri, 30 Aug 2002 12:15:58 +0000,"Alex Silbajoris"
<asilbajo@hotmail.com>wrote:

>And now, for the holiday weekend ... I'm looking forward to a Saturday
>evening at the Greek Orthodox cathedral's festival, sipping retsina and
>watching the setting sun on the bricks.
>
>- A
That's definitely going to be a great evening Alex!  I'll join you in a glass
of retsina.  What's the time difference between there and here so I'll know
when to lift a glass?  Ahhhhh, never mind.  I'll just start drinking around
sundown and see how long I can last.

Norm

Norm Corley
Athens, Greece
http://www.geocities.com/NapaValley/7003 - Personal Page
http://normsplace.freeservers.com - When Yahoo blocks my site for over activity
http://radivision.hypermart.net - Business Page

"I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian!"