Re: [CH] Semi-OT: Q-Fest

Mike Pierce (chileheadmike@comcast.net)
Wed, 04 Sep 2002 19:17:27 -0500

We have one coming up in KC, world's largest, The American Royal BBQ. My
team will be competing for the sixth time. Formerly known as Smoke N Suds,
we are now Briskets & Gravy. Beer Swillin Yahoos hit a little too close to
home for some of the team. We are in site 611 and would be happy to
entertain any folks that drop by.

Chile related, my Biker Billy's are HOT!, only got about 10 of though. The
Lemon Drops are great with a citrusy  flavor and lasting heat, and
prolific. Fataliis are about the hottest chile I've ever had the pleaser of
biting into, ouch.

Well that's all from KC for now, hope some of y'all can make it to the Royal.

Mike in KC