Re: [CH] Cookies

douglas barnhart (dabhome@enter.net)
Fri, 06 Sep 2002 17:09:55 -0400

Bob Batson wrote:

> At 11:44 AM -0400 9/6/02, douglas barnhart wrote:
>
>> For "Dougs EVIL Cookies": Make up your favorite Tollhouse Cookie
>> dough Then add,
>>   2-Tpl spoons of "JIM"S APPLEWOOD SMOKED RED SAVINAS
>

> Where can I get "JIM"S APPLEWOOD SMOKED RED SAVINAS? Your recipe, as
> is, omits me;-)

Sorry,that first reply was this touch pad being too touchy!!
The powder i Q' is "Jim cambel's -MILD TO WILD- PEPPER Co. Own made Powder
the  one thing I'll miss  THE most If  I hade to eat a none C-H diet!
JIM is one the list you can get through him!!
 >>>Doug B<<<
P.S. Jim,  I had 30lbs made of "DOUGS EVIL HOT HAB SAUSAGE" Ill be cooking
some at BOWERS>wish you could be there, but I know your really busy!!!