RE: [CH] Pa. Chilefest on Saturday

Jeff Porter (Jeff.Porter@mindspring.com)
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 23:26:49 -0400

oh yeah!  Tammy and I have made our final preparations tonight.....we're
bringing a dip with crab meat, cream cheese, habernaro chedder cheese, lemon
juice, my own homeade chipotle sauce, fresh red dominican habs and fresh
jalepenos in it.  I'll have triscuits to spread it on and will also stuff
some fresh jalepenos with it.

Just got our big bottle of bacardi limon for our famous lemon drop pepper
summer sunshine CH drink (bacardi limon, sprite, fresh lime & lemon slices,
ice and a fresh lemon drop pepper).  Guess we started this little tradition
4 or 5 years ago now.

Our 4 year old daughter is so excited to see the 'Pepper King' (aka Doug
Barnhart) take on the would be challengers in the jalepeno eating contest
again this year.

And once again the weather is going to be GREAT!

Now where is my chile shirt......

-JP-