Re: [CH] The Many Uses of Hot Sauce - For Knuckledraggers Only

Linda L Huegel (huegel@email.unc.edu)
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 18:48:07 -0400 (EDT)

Come on, guys - with a site called boners.com, you expected anything less?
I'm not surprised you were offended, but i AM surprised you feel a need to
be so... well, reproachful. You were warned, and stuck your own hand in
the mousetrap that time.  Just let it drop.  And pay attention to the
warnings, next time.

Linda