Re: [CH] The Many Uses of Hot Sauce - For Knuckledraggers Only

Linda L Huegel (huegel@email.unc.edu)
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 19:39:44 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 10 Sep 2002, Gary Bellinger wrote:

> Come on yourself Linda. Explain to me what exactly that had to do with the
> list?

Far as I can tell?  not a hell of a whole lot.  Except for the salsa.

Personally i'd rather have mine with eggs and cheese, cooked in a cast
iron pan.  Or maybe with fresh flour tortilla chips - we made some of
those last night to go with some guac and they were incredible.  Cut the
tortillas in 1/4ths, dropped them about five or six at a time into 360
degree canola oil, let 'em get JUST barely brown on the edges and drained
'em.  served them still warm with homemade guacamole, and MAN were they a
hit:)

Linda
	                    Linda Huegel
		      ICQ:7956349  AIM:SCAWench
	Others have the look of death, I have the grin of extreme pain.
 		 eris@ntrnet.net      huegel@email.unc.edu