Re: [CH]OT, was The Many Uses of Hot Sauce - For

George A. Starkey (gas@kdlegal.com)
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:58:26 -0500

Re: [CH] The Many Uses of Hot Sauce - For Knuckledraggers Only

On Tue, 10 Sep 2002, Gary Bellinger wrote:

> Come on yourself Linda. Explain to me what exactly that had to do
with the
> list?

  Gary, you should have punctuated that first sentence. Isn't it
amazing how the meaning of a sentence can change without the audio cues
of stressed words?  I wonder how many non-native English speakers would
have thought that to be a rather foreward suggestion on your part?  Oh,
will the madness ever end?

George
Indianapolis

PS I think that if the weather stays the same here in Indiana, you have
no danger of rain for Open Fields weekend. Hopefully it will be cooler
than it has been. I'd hate to hear of Chile-heads passing out in the
field from temperature reasons.