RE: [CH] The Many Uses of Hot Sauce - For Knuckledraggers Only

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:30:48 -0500

At 09:10 AM 9/11/2002 -0400, Felipe \(Phil\) DeGuzman wrote:
>Thanks, Dickhead. Next time, if you want to send out porn, how about a
>qualified warning. Using "catchy" spellings is not a good enough warning for

Oddly enough there were three "qualified" warnings. NOTE:

> > Do not click on the link if you find nekkid people offensive.
> > Do not click on the link if you find nekkid people offensive.
> > Do not click on the link if you find nekkid people offensive.

What part of that didn't you understand???

>something that is this off-topic and vulgar. In the new Internet world we
>live in, warnings with mispellings generally mean that the content may be
>lesser than the warning implies.

There you go making assumptions. Salaa _is_ on-topic. But, you are assuming
(and we all know what "assume" does, huh?) that the whole world conforms to
your extremely narrow view of it. No one pulled a gun on you and made you
click on that link.

>As of now, I am signing off this list. I use a company computer to check the
>list, but with the level of stupidity of the poster of this pornshot, and
>the general acceptance by the rest of you, I can't take the risk that this
>has diminished to a forum for porn.

A few questions before you go -