RE: [CH] The Many Uses of Hot Sauce - For Knuckledraggers Only

Brent Leatherman (BrentLeatherman@netscape.net)
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:18:42 -0400

Hey Phil -
   Didn't you say that you were leaving the lists a few posts back? Why don't you take your offer up and do it? I was willing to leave things be until you began lashing out with personal attacks on other list members that disagreed with your stance. You are now a far greater disruptive force to the list than the original post was...