Re: [CH] The Many Uses of Hot Sauce - For Knuckledraggers Only

Rich McCormack (macknet@pacbell.net)
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:39:59 -0700

kd wrote:

> In any case, the "warning" was quite inadequate for me.  It wasn't the lack
> of clothing that I found offensive.

That particular offering was really pretty tame compared to other
graphics available but a click away...I know, I clicked my way
through the whole collection.  It is definitely not a place for
the young and innocent, the tender of tummy or the easily offended.
There actually are some chile related offerings, though they are
limited to the cruder aspects of chile eating such as "ring of
fire" and such.  I've seen a few of 'em before, probably at the
suggestion of some knuckledragger or other here on the C-H mailing
list.

--
"Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations--entangling
alliances with none..."  -- Thomas Jefferson

Rich McCormack (Poway, CA) macknet@pacbell.net

Who is Rich McCormack?  Find out at...
http://home.pacbell.net/macknet/