Re: [CH] RE: For Knuckledraggers Only

Dave Drum (xrated@ameritech.net)
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 16:01:03 -0500

At 03:36 PM 9/11/2002 +0000, Alex Silbajoris wrote:

>>From: BrentLeatherman@netscape.net (Brent Leatherman)

>>You are now a far greater disruptive force to the list than the original
>>post was...

>It's odd when you think about it, we are frequently vulgar here, but
>seldom insulting.

Vulgar can be fun. As long as it doesn't cause unwarranted pain to others.
Unless we use chilies as we cause the pain.....

On the dawning of 9/11 I had a fantasy of giving Osama a cayenne enema.
Then I remembered that he is supposed to be ill. And I know about the
healing powers of cayenne. So, I decided that administering a cayenne enema
probably wouldn't be promoting a desired outcome.

ENJOY!!!

Uncle Dirty Dave's Kitchen
Home of Hardin Cider & Yaaaaa Hoooo Ahhhhh Hot Sauce!!!