Re: [CH] Chile Head Population

Cuchulain Libby (ctlibby@stic.net)
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:49:08 -0500

From: "T. Matthew Evans" <matt.evans@ce.gatech.edu>
Subject: [CH] Chile Head Population

> I don't know about the Europe/NA ratio (and let's not forget our friends
> "Down Under"), but this question got me to thinking about list membership
in
> general....
>
> Anyone know how many folks are currently on the list?  Is this the largest
> it's ever been?  When was it larger?  By how much?  How many folks
actively
> post?

Matt, I used to be on this list regularly and the traffic was every bit as
high as the Homebrew Digest and the bbq list. In the last month the only
spikage has been from the 'Knuckledragger' link to rotten.com. Kinda sad in
a way but you'll have regulars and lurkers in varying degrees on any list I
suppose. To my way of thinking, I post for the regs and let the lurkers
lurk. If that makes sense. Lurkers, by their nature, don't count? The list
is as big as those that are active? Something along those lines anyway.

-Hound