Re: [CH] Thai dishes

Myron Menaker (myronm@bellsouth.net)
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 10:47:46 -0400

Sawat dee!

Pad Thai is "the" typical Thai dish. I recommend that you get a package
of Kikkoman Pad Thai seasoning mix....the recipe is on the package.

It's very easy.....add noodles, chicken or pork, soy sauce, peanut
butter, etc. and cook!

Enjoy!

Myron at the beach

--
  互户互户互户互猾せカせЙせカせЙせセ
  Myron Menaker                      Daytona Beach FL USA